Monday, June 30, 2014

Mommyhood

Being a mother is far more gratifying than this ugly world will try to convince you of. As a mom, you work harder than in any job, you care deeper, love stronger and even hurt more... But every second of it is worth it.

My son may only be eight months old but he has shown me more to this life than anything else ever could. No person can tell you. No story can tell you. Only as you're rocking your little adventurer to sleep do you understand what a woman's purpose in life is. Maybe not all women. But mine for sure.

Make no mistake. I wasn't that excited when I got pregnant. It even caused a slight complication at the birth (that was at home). But he made it here and he has made my life worth living. No other job IN THE WORLD means as much as a mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment